Our work in the local Hunter Region
RCA Hunter is located at 2/8 Mathry Close, Singleton and became a part of RCA in 2012. RCA Hunter is supported by geotechnical and environmental engineering capabilities from the Newcastle Office as required to meet RCA Hunter’s services to clients.
Testing can be carried out to a range of methods, including Australian Standards and Roads and Maritime Services.
RCA Hunter operates a NATA accredited construction materials testing laboratory. Laboratory services include:
- Level 1 and 2 earthworks testing
for commercial and residential developments, roads and railways.
- Pavement investigation and design.
- Site classification in accordance with AS2870.
- Material evaluation for construction use.
- Pavement materials evaluation.
- Aggregate testing for asphalt and concretes.
- Concrete testing.
For more information regarding the laboratory in Singleton please contact Nic McLaughlin for environmental issues on 0409 982 507 and Mark Allman for geotechnical issues on 0418 458 128.